Kotlin Mobile Developer – REMOTE
- Minimum 5+ years doing Java/Kotlin based mobile app development.
- Backend development in Kotlin, Node.js, Django, .NET Core, RoR etc. a huge plus.
- Demonstrated experience in creating awesomeness in mobile app UIs. Buttery smooth interactions, beautiful animations and the like.
- Experience with React native a huge plus.
- Experience with Swift in creating native iOS apps, a huge plus.
- Exposure to SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with git, clean code patterns like Test Driven Development and reactive programming.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Role mainly includes frontend mobile app development in Kotlin with some backend REST API development/maintenance (mobile facing backend REST services are in Kotlin).
- Design and develop cross platform app features from specifications and mockups in a CI/CD environment.
- Write and maintain unit and integration tests.
- Work with QA remote teams to ensure new and deployed features work as intended.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders for planning, scheduling.
Type of job: