Lead Fullstack Developer – REMOTE
Digital Marketing company.
- Solid understanding of database design using MySql. Experience with Doctrine ORM highly desired.
- Knowledge of NoSQL stacks like MongoDB highly desired but not required.
- Experience with one or more cloud providers (e.g. AWS/Google Cloud/Azure/Digital Ocean).
- Experience in using containers (e.g. Docker/LXD) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes/ECS).
- Experience with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment practices highly desired.
- Experience with cross-platform mobile app development framework like React Native highly desired.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Development of features for user facing backend (Laravel) and frontend (React) webapps.
- Third party API integrations (Paypal, Stripe, Slack, Salesforce etc.).
- Own the features from ideation to implementation, testing and deployment.
- Work with Product Sales Manager to convert customer requirements into specifications for feature development/enhancement.
- Be one of the key technical contributors in our client’s engineering team, playing an important role in product design, development, deployment and maintenance.
- Write clean, testable code and be responsible for maintaining high coding standards in the development team with code reviews of junior developers in the team.
Type of job: