Python Developer – REMOTE
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated Python experience.
- Good knowledge of Postgres and SQL Alchemy.
- Solid experience in python scientific computing and big data libraries like Pandas, Numpy, PySpark etc.
- Solid understanding of Python based web frameworks like Flask (preferred) or Django.
- Knowledge of API tuning for better scale and performance.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Development and management of core applications related to large scale data polling.
- Design and development of web-scraping tools.
- Managing and improving data-engineering applications for extracting data from large scale datasets.
- Implement scalable applications based on pilot-project research ML/AI implementations in areas like population sentiment analysis.
- Implement data visualization features in big data applications.
- Automate, build, maintain and execute unit and integration test cases with high coverage.
Type of job: