Senior Kotlin Fullstack Engineer – REMOTE
Barcelona, Spain based sports team management startup.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience writing Android native Java or Kotlin applications.
- Client uses Kotlin in their backend REST APIs. Knowledge of Kotlin based backend development is a must.
- Knowledge of Frontend stack like ReactJS + Typescript a huge plus.
- Knowledge of CI/CD development and deployment pipeline is a must.
- Experience with containerized application development using Docker a huge plus.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Candidate with a tangible portfolio of professional apps
- Responsible for development of both frontend app in native android and corresponding REST API backend.
- Own feature development from specification stage to design, development, testing and deployment.
- Should be able to convert user stories from sales team into feature specifications for development and deployment.
- Interface with maintenance devops teams for resolving issues
- Be able to wear multiple hats. Be able to work relatively unsupervised.
Type of job:
6 months (extension possible)