Senior Python Engineer – REMOTE
Boston, USA based analytics company.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Python.
- Expert level knowledge of Django and related python libraries.
- Expert knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of OOP design principles.
- Must be proficient in test frameworks like Pytest and unittest and testrunners like nose2.
- Be able to work in a distributed remote team environment with minimal assistance.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Candidate with a tangible portfolio of professional apps
- Own some of the client’s analytics features and be responsible for all maintenance and feature enhancements.
- Work closely with QA, data engineering and client support teams in market analysis leading to development and deployment of new features.
- Code reviews and mentor younger team members.
- Pick feature(s) from client’s portfolio and become a subject matter expert in it.
Type of job: