Senior Python Fullstack Developer – REMOTE
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated experience using Python.
- Must have at least 4+ years of experience with either Django or Flask.
- Expert level understanding of database design using DjangoORM or SQLAlchemy, along with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with cloud based deployment services like AWS, Google Cloud.
- Exposure to working with CI/CD pipeline based workflows.
- You will be working in a small remote team where everyone is a technical expert in their field like you. You should work with minimal guidance from the CTO who is also the team lead and a recognized domain expert
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Development of web applications. You are the responsible person for backend API development from initial requirements given by CTO.
- Should be a quick thinker and be able to provide a fast turnaround for scenarios where a minimum viable product feature is needed for a demo.
- Work with bleeding edge technologies and stay uptodate. Work on the latest tech stacks with no legacy software management requirements. Fantastic opportunity for development of technical depth and breadth as the environment is very relaxed with a great flow of brilliant ideas.
- Collaborate and contribute to the overall design and development.
Type of job: