Shopify Developer – Remote
EU based company.
- Design engaging and effective PDPs, category and marketing landing pages based on creative direction from CMO
- Establish a scalable and reusable template(s) for our clients’ category and marketing landing pages.
- Utilize insights from research and analytics to form new design solutions
- Incorporate feedback with precision to ensure delivered files are to specification
- See through a project from conception to finished product.
- Ensure consistent performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times and bug-free core functionality with a focus on mobile optimization and performance
- Construct design solutions with the e-commerce team with a focus on improving website usability
- Run extensive QA to ensure performance consistency across key devices and browsers
- Expert on Shopify and Shopify apps including Shopify template structure and language
- Extremely sharp, fast working, knowledgeable web developer/designer
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization for landing pages and PDPs
- Team player with ability to work within a highly collaborative company
- Ability to effectively perform high volume workloads with tight deadlines
- Shopify development experience, including building custom themes and features from scratch as well as modifications to existing elements
- Energy and drive to manage multiple projects in tandem.
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to write clean, readable code and tests
- Strong Ruby experience is a huge plus!