Software Engineer(Haskell) – REMOTE
- Minimum 3+ years writing scalable production applications in Haskell.
- Solid experience in using relational databases like Postgres and non-relational databases like Cassandra.
- Experience building clean, testable components and packages in Haskell.
- Exposure to distributed data technologies like Hadoop is hugely desired.
- Experience with Haskell ecosystem and familiarity with Haskell based functional design patterns.
- Experience/exposure to other big-data stacks like Scala/Spark and interop with Haskell highly desired.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Role involves creating and maintaining big-data analytics pipelines using custom Haskell components.
- Custom component development for reuse.
- Sometimes interop with Python, Scala based third party tools.
- Build the infrastructure to ingest and process big streams of data in real time, using AWS primitives.
Type of job: