Software Engineer – REMOTE
- Minimum 5+ years building Ruby on Rails based web application backends.
- Solid experience writing and optimizing queries in PostgreSQL.
- Solid experience writing testable code using RSpec.
- Experience using gems like Sidekiq, ActiveRecord.
- Experience with git and continuous integration patterns.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Role involves client’s RoR based API endpoint maintenance, development.
- Ownership of features and be the single point of responsibility for maintenance, development and feature enhancements for those features.
- Work on composing API endpoints to create services as requested by clients. Automating this process whenever possible.
- Build complex payment and subscription processing funnels for our clients.
Type of job: