Game Audio Engineer (C++) – REMOTE
- Solid experience in multi-threaded and multi-core programming in C++.
- 2+ years systems level programming experience in C/C++.
- Good understanding of performance optimization, code profiling.
- Understanding/Experience in audio driver programming a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Develop audio drivers and parts of proprietary audio engine SDK.
- Develop highly efficient, maintainable, cross-platform code following the requirements specified.
- Write automated tests and enhance the current test suite.
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take part in planning sessions and propose technical solutions.
- In this remote senior role, you will be working relatively unsupervised, with clear goals, expectations and deliverables.
Type of job: