Senior Android Engineer – REMOTE
Los Angeles (USA) based startup.
- Senior Android engineer with minimum 5+ years of experience building android native apps in Java and Kotlin.
- Expert level understanding of design patterns like Dependency Injection, functional programming, RxJava.
- Intimately familiar with writing testable code.
- Strong UI/UX development skills.
- Comfortable working in remote distributed teams.
- Experience integrating Mobile Apps with back end REST Web Services
- Experience with serverless technologies like Firebase or Parse desirable but not required.
Experience in an agile working environment
Experience working in a remote team
Candidate with a tangible portfolio of professional apps
- Develop new features and maintain current app suite.
- Work with team of QA engineers, devops engineers, machine learning engineers and support any feature requests from them.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in fun company organized online coding Hackathons once in a quarter.
Type of job:
Long Term contract