Senior Backend Engineer (Nodejs) – REMOTE
- 5+ years of proven experience in Nodejs, in stacks like express.js, Sails.js etc.
- Knowledge of API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Experience in AWS serverless services including Lambda, SQS, RDS.
- Experience in tools like Terraform, Jenkins.
- Experience in Typescript is highly desired.
- Experience in SQL and relational databases like PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Build service components using node.js and typescript and hosted on AWS serverless assets.
- Build, maintain APIs and microservices.
- Build, enhance and maintain unit and integration tests.
- Maintain and enhance infrastructure as code, CI/CD setups using Terraform, Jenkins.
- Collaborate with remote and non-remote asset-holders through Zoom/Slack.
Type of job: