Senior C++ Engineer – REMOTE
- 5+ years of proven experience in writing enterprise C++/C software development.
- Experience with C++ libraries like Boost, STL.
- Experience refactoring pre C++ 10 code to C++ 17 highly desired.
- Understanding of SW/HW parallelism, threads, processes, and asynchronous processing.
- Open minded, flexible and positive can do attitude.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Develop new features to existing in-house libraries.
- Write clean, testable code and improve meaningful test coverage of existing code base.
- Identify and refactor legacy pre C++ 10 code to C++ 17 where possible.
- Collaborate with other remote asset-holders through Zoom/Slack.
Type of job: