Senior C++ Game Developer – REMOTE
- 5+ years of game development experience in C++.
- Experience in C++ based engines like Unreal is a big plus.
- Experience in building games for one or more of the following platforms: Oculus VR, Xbox, Playstation, PC, iOS, Android or browser based online games.
- Expert understanding of game design patterns like ECS, Factory, Strategy etc.
- Expert understanding of game engine principles, game dev specific software engineering practices like graphics, animation, physics highly desirable.
- Experience in one or more areas of networking, optimization, gameplay.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Develop highly efficient, maintainable, cross-platform code following the requirements specified.
- Convert user stories into technical specifications for feature development.
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take part in planning sessions and propose technical solutions.
- In this remote role, you will be working relatively unsupervised, with clear goals, expectations and deliverables.
Type of job: