Senior Java Developer – REMOTE
We are seeking talented senior Java developers.
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated backend experience using Java and Java stacks like Spring, Grails and Struts.
- Solid understanding of database design using Postgres and Hibernate.
- Solid understanding of Database query profiling, tuning and optimization. Our client’s database stack is ACID write heavy.
- Knowledge of NoSQL stacks like MongoDB highly desired but not required.
- Experience with one or more cloud providers (e.g. AWS/Google Cloud/Azure/IBM).
- Experience in using containers (e.g. Docker/LXD) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes/ECS).
- Experience with developing Microservices using Apache Kafka highly desired.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Development of applications managing sensor and diagnostic information for operation and automation of large healthcare machines.
- Third party API integrations of healthcare machine modules and software.
- Create and improve simulation models of large and distributed clusters of healthcare machines.
- Design, develop and deploy IoT microservices healthcare applications.
- Be one of the key technical contributors in our client’s engineering team, playing an important role in product design, development, deployment and maintenance.
- Write clean, testable code and be responsible for maintaining high coding standards in the development team with code reviews of junior developers in the team.
Type of job: