Experience developing Kotlin Android applications
- Proficiency in Kotlin required.
- Exposure to functional and imperative patterns used in multithreaded, asynchronous code-bases
- Exposure to event driven coding patterns required
- Experience with test driven development (unit tests and UI tests) required
- Knowledge of libraries and frameworks like Kotlin coroutines, Kotlin flow required
- Experienced in working with RESTful endpoints
- Experience in writing e-commerce/fintech applications desirable
Experience in an agile working environment
Experience working in a remote team
Candidate with a tangible portfolio of professional apps
Develop new features and maintain existing features
Take ownership of existing code-base and rewrite parts of code with event driven architecture, using functional asynchronous patterns and liaising with our client’s data-engineering team.
Test driven development coverage is integral part of strategy and has to be rigorously implemented at both unit test and UI test levels.
Participate in code reviews
Follow coding best-practices and provide feedback on pull-requests
Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
Type of job: