Senior NodeJS Engineer – REMOTE
- Minimum 5+ years of experience developing backend nodejs applications.
- Experience in developing client-server data transaction solutions with modern database services.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, async patterns like promise/fetch.
- Knowledge of Frontend stack like ReactJS is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Candidate with a tangible portfolio of professional apps
- Be part of the core engineering team responsible for design, development and deployment of critical infrastructure application.
- Write code with unit tests. Work on API specs, automation, code reviews.
- Perform code maintenance and enhancement by refactoring, creating and enhancing tests and automating tasks where necessary.
- In this remote role, you will be working relatively unsupervised, with clear goals, expectations and deliverables.
Type of job: