Senior React Native Engineer – REMOTE
- 3+ years of thorough experience in building cross platform applications in React Native including API, testing and deployment. In this technical leadership position, expectation is that you are thoroughly familiar with most React Native features in a professional setting.
- 5+ years of experience delivering professional mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms.
- 3+ years of experience with native mobile app development in Android/iOS.
- Experience with design patterns including component composition, lifecycle events and event hooks.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment practices.
- Open minded, flexible and positive can do attitude.
- Ability to manage development in multiple projects.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Develop cross-platform applications for use on mobile in React Native.
- Own multiple large features from technical specification -> design -> completion.
- Own technical specification and design of medium and smaller sized features in mentor capacity, helping junior members implement them.
- Be responsible for maintaining high coding standards in the development team with code reviews of junior developers in the team.
- Actively participate in design review meetings for areas outside core expertise, lead design review meetings in areas of core competence.
- Identify potential risks/roadblocks in the project. Propose solutions to problems identified.
Type of job: