Senior Swift and Kotlin Developer – REMOTE
- Experience developing macOS, iOS, and Android applications using Swift & Kotlin
- Experience releasing successful iOS, Android applications on Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Excellent knowledge of the Android ecosystem, including third party libraries.
- Excellent knowledge of the iOS ecosystem, including third party libraries.
- Hands on experience with Swift, Kotlin and/or Java in a professional environment.
- Excellent understanding of Swift, Android UI design patterns and Material UI guidelines.
- Experience integrating Mobile Apps with back end Web Services (REST)
- Knowledge of the functional and asynchronous concepts in Swift & Kotlin language and asynchronous computing concepts.
- Knowledge of alternative Mobile App frameworks, tools and technologies such as Jenkins Continuous Integration Server, Git, and Maven.
- Proficiency in Java, Objective-C desirable but not required.
Experience in an agile working environment
Experience working in a remote team
Candidate with a tangible portfolio of professional apps
- Build and maintain macOS, iOS, and Android applications using Swift & Kotlin
- Validate and execute unit tests, and automated UI tests to identify application errors and ensure software meet functional specs
- Design and develop new products and software components
- Work closely with product design UX to develop a new client experience
- Drive the design and implementation of reliable software solutions that will solve critical customer problems across multiple domains and are scalable, secure and easy to maintain
- Provide technical leadership and be a role model to software engineers in applying design and coding best practices
Type of job: