Software Engineer(iOS) – REMOTE
- 5+ years of native iOS application development experience in Swift/objective-C.
- Strong problem solving and mentoring skills.
- Solid experience in building, testing, releasing, and maintaining iOS/MacOS/watchOS/iPadOS applications in Swift.
- Experience in patterns like clean code and TDD.
- Experience in code development in CI/CD environment.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Quantitative projects available online (github, blog posts, etc.)
- Take ownership of critical customer facing iOS/MacOS/watchOS/iPadOS applications and lead their development.
- Collaborate with after-sales and sales teams to ensure customer feedback is factored into future development.
- Be the coding and development best practices lead and help other remote developers in the team implement them.
- Mentor, coordinate with other remote developers in the team in a team technical leader role.
Type of job: